Android Application & Platform Developer, Performance Monitoring Tools
Our client has developed a technology for active testing of fixed and wireless networks. This technology is used in 170 countries. The solution provides quality of service (QoS) and determines the overall level of satisfaction with service providers (QoE).
We are looking for a specialist who will work on the Java backend of an analytic application that collects data from devices that analyze the performance of Wi-Fi and LTE networks.
- Design, Build and Deliver new generation Software
- Simplify the operation of a very complicated legacy code-base
- Design for robustness and reliability from the ground-up
- Platform porting (e.g. Android 7 to Android 8)
- Proficient with Java and development for the Android OS.
- Expertise in the Android platform (expertise with firmware customization and phone rooting).
- Expertise in Android application development and using root functions of Android OS.
- Experience with Multithreading (familiarity with Async Tasks, Scheduled Jobs, Service Intents, etc.)
- Experience with Rooted devices
- Expertise with *nix
- Automation of UI and 3rd Party Apps
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with Wi-Fi technology
- Experience with C++