Middle DevOps (Azure) Engineer, Forex Broker Systems
This UK-based client of DataArt conducts more than a million foreign exchange transactions a year and their forecasts of the development of the foreign exchange market are considered among the most accurate in the world.
The next step of our cooperation was the parallel development of an online service system for the iOS-based mobile application.
A native iOS application was also implemented using a similar .NET-base API but slightly expanded. The user is granted access to a restricted set of data contained in the system.
The next stage of development for our client will be to access to the market for derivatives such as futures. In order for this to happen, we need to provide our client with a scalable system that stores all the company's data. Today this data is stored in the third normal form (3NF) on the MS Azure cloud platform.
The scalable system is also required for the implementation of a new project. We have now started creating a Public API for the client.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with assembling and deploying .NET applications (MSBuild) (Web, WPF, Windows Service);
- Experience working with Azure;
- Experience writing scripts for the automation of administrative task (Powershell, CMD, Powershell DSC);
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL;
- Skills for configuring IIS;
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (TeamCity, Octopus);
- Experience working with GIT;
- Basic programming skills (working with configurations, script transformations);
- Basic knowledge of how networks work and network security;
- Good spoken English.