Azure DevOps, Financial Systems
About the vacancy
We are assembling a team that will develop and upgrade the systems of the international association of financial industry professionals. The company that unites 200 thousand investment experts uses more than a hundred different applications.
Advanced technological solutions, skilled technical specialists, and the importance of human relations is what makes the work on projects of this company comfortable and interesting. Minimum viable bureaucracy and openness to new solutions allow every developer to significantly influence the products created.
In the future, the DataArt team that cooperates with the client will be expanded to several dozens of people: engineers, testers, architects.
The DataArt team will be expanded to several dozens of people in the future: developers, testers, architects. A NetSuite Architect will act as a partner and consultant to the client's technical manager: help understand vendor recommendations, make strategic decisions about the development of the company's services.
- 1,5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience with Azure DevOps и Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- Experience with Terraform and Terraform Cloud
- Experience with handling infrastructure via code and CI/CD
- Familiarity with DevSecOps approaches and practices
- Familiarity with security best practices in regards to servers or containers
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Azure Certification(s) a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good spoken English
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment