DevOps (AWS), Financial Systems
About the vacancy
We are assembling a team that will develop and upgrade the systems of the international association of financial industry professionals. The company that unites 200 thousand investment experts uses more than a hundred different applications.
The DataArt team helps the client with a multi-cloud strategy. The team is setting up AWS cloud as part of this initiative and is working on building infrastructure as code and multi-cloud connection. AWS requires CI-CD set up, optimization and ongoing support to accommodate active development on the platform.
Advanced technological solutions, skilled technical specialists, and the importance of human relations is what makes the work on projects of this company comfortable and interesting. Minimum viable bureaucracy and openness to new solutions allow every developer to significantly influence the products created.
In the future, the DataArt team that cooperates with the client will be expanded to several dozens of people: engineers, testers, architects.
- 3+ years of experience with building and maintaining production environments in large-scale AWS enterprises
- 3+ of practical experience with most if not all of the following components of AWS: VPC, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, S3, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM, RDS, SNS, and LambdaExperience.
- Experience with handling infrastructure via code and CI/CD
- Experience with containers: Docker, ECS, and Kubernetes
- Experience administering web services on Linux using Apache and Nginx
- Experience with high availability and scalability in AWS
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. git, tfvc, subversion) and understanding of source code versioning approaches (e.g. gitflow)
- Fluent in Linux administration & shell scripting (BASH) and AWS CLI
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- AWS Certification(s) a plus
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment