DevOps, Internal Project
About the vacancy
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
— Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
— We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
— Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
— Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
- Building CI/CD pipelines, shipping C# based system from developers to Production
- Automating what can be automated and breaking down the barriers to increase developer productivity
- Collaborate with the team to make sure our platform is scalable and secure
- 3+ years' work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Windows automation, PowerShell
- Experience with Microsoft tech stack: MS SQL server, .NET, IIS
- Solid knowledge of web technologies and tools such as HTTP, proxies, SSL, etc.
- Experience with monitoring and log processing
Would be a plus
- Experience with containerization, like Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with Ubuntu
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment