C Developer, Cloud Business Applications
About the vacancy
Our client, headquartered in California, is a leading player in the market for UCaaS services and cloud solutions.
The client’s key product allows building an end-to-end communication system (telephony, video conferences, chat rooms, file sharing, and management).
The project’s goal is to develop a new API for the existing billing system.
Currently, we are looking for a C Developer to join our team.
You will be working on building a billing services layer for integration with the rest of the BSS (Business Support System) and OSS (Operation Support System) ecosystem.
We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 2+ years of experience in developing commercial applications using С or C++
- Understanding the basics of OOP and knowledge of modern approaches to development (TDD, BDD, CI, SOLID, etc.)
- Experience working with Databases and SQL (Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL)
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Independence and proactivity
- Team working skills
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with Oracle BRM
- Web service development experience with REST/SOAP and XML/JSON RPC, JEE understanding
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience developing on Linux
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment