iOS Team Lead, Online Retailer
Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide. DataArt specialists help develop and support its services. We have helped the company to create web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more.Modern IT-systems have allowed the company to increase the amount of its customers to over half a million. Retail provides a yearly profit of around £1 billion. But our client is determined to earn even more by reselling the technological tools that have led them to their success.
Based on the new IT-infrastructure and the experience of its modifications, the company is working on developing a cross functional system that will be able to fit the interests of other companies that are interested in acquiring such systems. DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross functional retail platform.
- Implement new features, support the product and solve existing issues
- Participate in team tech discussions and suggest improvements from technical and product perspectives
- Write high-quality code and conduct code reviews to maintain the overall code quality
- Be a team player, help colleagues and share responsibilities
- Experience and desire to lead development in medium to large distributed teams
- Experience working with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, CoreLocation, MapKit, XML parsing, JSON, SQLite, CoreData, GCD
- Experience working with Swift, RxSwift, UnitTests, UITests, CI
- Good Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of PushNotifications, Universal Application development (iPhone + iPad)