QA Automation (Java), Digital Identity Solutions
About the vacancy
DataArt is putting together a team that will enhance and maintain a modern stack and microservices architecture. The client is looking to upgrade its currently existing platform to support cybersecurity solutions.
We are looking for an experienced and open-minded professional with a strong knowledge of test methodologies and software release cycles. Experience with testing in a microservices environment and with end-to-end contract-based user testing is a big plus.
Our client is a global technology company that provides its services worldwide to top-tier banks. Its culture is very startup-like — the company was founded less than 10 years ago. The company’s mission is to empower every end-user with a unique intellectual identity solution that covers web, mobile and others.
We are going to launch a few SCRUM teams, which will consist of high-quality backend developers (Java), frontend developers (the latest version of React), QA engineers, DevOps engineers (AWS), and Product owners. Overall team expertise is 70% senior level. The plan is to build a highly professional and performing team that can add value to the Product.
- Actively involved in automating TDD/BDD based Mobile Automation tests scripts & frameworks for the software product and feature quality at both system & user level
- Should be able to implement innovative solutions around functional & non-functional requirements
- Estimate test automation effort during sprint planning
- Own test coverage, test scripts, monitoring and technical debt for your team
- Be a critical thinker, automating at every turn to keep regression at bay through continuous integration & continuous testing mindset
- Design, create, modify, and execute test strategies/plans and drive to improve software testing processes and methodologies
- 5+ years of working experience in testing native mobile applications & hybrid front-end web applications
- Experience with agile practices, OOPS concepts, TDD/ BDD, Continuous Testing & DevOps practices
- Strong experience in building & maintaining test automation frameworks for Mobile & Web testing experience with Appium, Espresso, XCTest, TestFlight, Selenium Webdriver, WebdriverIO, Cypress, Protractor, Cucumber etc.
- Detailed knowledge of both manual and automated testing best practice techniques around Mobile, Web & API testing
- Experience or familiarity with Accessibility, Performance & Operational Testing
- Should have worked on tools like axe-core, WAVE, JAWS, pa11y, Perfecto, BrowserStack, Gatling, JMeter, NeoLoad, Postman, JUnit, Mocha, Chai, Jest, Enzyme, Mock libraries, CI/CD, Gitlab-CI, Git, Bash, Jira, Confluence & Cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- Good communicator with a strong command of the English language
- Team Player with the ability to work with cross-functional developers, management and implementing solutions
- Experience in defining and improving software processes
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
Would be a plus
- Knowledge around Microservices/ API Test automation, Consumer-Driven Contract Testing, Docker, Kubernetes, TestRail, PyTest, Contract Testing
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment