Java Engineer, Online Retailer (Relocation to Wroclaw, Poland)
Our client is one of the biggest online supermarkets worldwide. DataArt specialists help develop and support its services. We have helped the company to create web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more.
Modern IT-systems have allowed the company to increase the amount of its customers to over half a million. Retail provides a yearly profit of around £1 billion. But our client is determined to earn even more by reselling the technological tools that have led them to their success.
Based on the new IT-infrastructure and the experience of its modifications, the company is working on developing a cross functional system that will be able to fit the interests of other companies that are interested in acquiring such systems. DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross functional retail platform.
For this project, we need a versatile developer who is ready to move to the Polish city of Wroclaw and work from our local office. We will help you with the necessary paperwork, moving to the city, and settling into the new workplace.
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Experience in development of applications using the Java Enterprise platform
- Experience working with databases (Oracle and other SQL RDBMS, and NoSQL)
- Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP), object-oriented design (OOD), and design patterns
- Experience using test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM), IoC containers
- Experience working with Spring Boot, Spring MVC
- Knowledge of project management tools (Ant or Maven)
- Experience of Agile development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experienced team worker
- Good spoken English
- Experience creating rich user interfaces (UI) based on HTML
- Experience with the installation and administration of application servers (Tomcat, GlassFish)
- Experience using Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins, GitLab CI, TeamCity, Bamboo)