Java Engineer (Relocation to Lublin/Wroclaw)
We’ve been designing and building custom software systems since 1997. We create and support innovative solutions that help businesses become a lasting success in the marketplace. Among our clients are Nasdaq, skyscanner, Ocado, Betfair, Meetup, and Regus.
Our Polish development centers are located in Wroclaw and Lublin. Experts from Poznan, Lodz, Krakow, and Warsaw had joined us at different times. We offer developers from different regions a chance to have interviews at DataArt remotely and use the relocation program to relocate to one of the existing offices.
The relocation program includes:
— Relocation compensation - up to 4000 zlotys GROSS (approx. 1000 USD GROSS), added in the first salary after employment
— Free of charge accommodation in a corporate apartment while searching for a flat (up to a month after the move)
— Help with relocation paperwork (work permit, stay permit etc).
- 3+ years of web application development experience using the Java platform
- Experience working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Experience with development through testing (TDD)
- Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM) technologies and IoC containers
- Skills using tools for automated project building (Maven or Gradle)
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools (TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience creating rich UI based on HTML
- Knowledge of other programming languages
- Experience working with cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- Experience managing application servers and clustering (Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish)
- Experience building scalable high-load data processing systems (SQL /NoSQL/sharding/distributed messaging systems)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns