Full Stack Java Developer, Investment Banking Solutions
Our client is one of the world's largest investment banks, specializing in three main areas: investment banking, stock trading, and asset and securities management. Their multi-channel payment platform is based on blockchain technology and includes SWIFT-based solutions.
DataArt’s specialists are working on this project in several areas related to investment banking. In one of them, we’re developing a part of the platform, which is built on microservices. The project includes development and optimization. The main technologies used are: Java, MongoDB, Angular JS, Vertex.
- 3+ years of web application development experience using the Java platform
- Experience working with databases (SQL and NoSQL). Mongo DB in particular
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Experience with development through testing (TDD)
- Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM) technologies and IoC containers
- Skills using tools for automated project building (Maven or Gradle).
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools (TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Angular
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience creating rich UI based on HTML
- Experience managing application servers and clustering (Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish)