Senior Java Engineer, Registry Services
Our client is a domain name registrar and one of the experts in the cybersecurity market. The company provides Internet access, analytics for IoT devices, and security for Domain Name Systems (DNSs).
The company's security platform analyzes an extensive amount of data in real time, identifies the abnormal activity, and helps solve the main problems.
DataArt’s specialists are helping to create integration software for this platform. The received data is transferred to the required format and sent to SIEM systems.
- 3+ years of application development experience using the Java platform
- Experience with Java 8
- Experience with JUnit, DBUnit
- Skills using tools for automated project building (Maven)
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM) technologies and IoC containers
- Experience working with Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools (TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Explicit 'integration' test knowledge (e.g Cucumber style TDD or equivalent)