Clojure Developer, Fintech Solutions; Sign-on Bonus: $2000
About the vacancy
We offer a $2000 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. $1000 will be included in the first salary, and another $1000 will be paid after the trial period is successfully completed.
Our client is a successful fintech company based in London. The client provides a software platform and an open API for the banking industry. The open API allows fintech enterprises to access banking services, create digital wallets, connect them, receive, send, and convert funds, launch cards, and administer loans. The range of services and geographical presence of the client are growing fast.
We are currently expanding the software development team and are looking for Senior and Middle back-end developers. The current technology platform is written in Clojure + Datomic on AWS. The ideal candidate we are looking for has experience with these technologies and solid back-end development skills.
The specialist will work directly with the Tech Lead. This position is focused on the development and addition of new functionality to the client's core platform.
- Commercial experience using Clojure
- Knowledge of automation tools
- Flexible mind
- Ability to work in a team: helping others is a key skill
- Goal-oriented: you have to take responsibility and accountability to achieve results
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
- Communication skills: you will be required to translate difficult technical situations into understandable language
- Team-oriented approach, excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to easily talk to people at different levels
- Solid organizational skills, ability to adapt in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- Spoken English
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment