Java Developer, Online Retailer. Sign-on bonus: $1000
About the vacancy
We offer a $1000 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. $1000 will be included in the first salary.
Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with yearly revenue of £1 billion. We have a long history of relationships and over the years have helped the client to develop web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more. The systems we’ve built together work in production 24/7. DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross-functional retail platform.
It is a brand new team for DataArt, the future mission of the project is to develop software products specific to individual clients that enable them to realize the full benefit of the platform for operating online grocery businesses.
Technologies used: Java Spring Boot, AWS, k8s, REST, OAuth, Swagger, Gitlab, Kibana, Prometheus.
- Java programming skills
- Good understanding of data structures
- Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle Experience implementing new architecture with scale
- Experience of implementing good testing practices like TDD and BDD
- Proficiency in English (both verbal and written)
Would be a plus
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment