Java Engineer, Digital Trading Platform
About the vacancy
Our client is a global financial services group that provides some of Europe’s most important infrastructure for the trading, clearing, and custody of securities. The group doing a multi-year program to create an entirely new ecosystem for digital asset trading, based on a microservice architecture with digital ledger technologies.
You will be working as a Full-stack developer Kotlin, React.JS, Typescript, and other technologies (50% - back-end; 50% - front-end). The communication in the team would be in English. The IT team is around 40 people following Spotify agile model of development.
Technology stack: Kotlin, React.js, GraphQL, Cucumber, Openshift, Kubernetes.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Working as a business-oriented Java developer
- Working in Lean/Agile environments.
- Strong collaboration with the product owner and other team members
- Working in a cross-functional motivated team with high skills and ambitions
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Programming skills in Java (readiness to learn Kotlin)
- Solid working experience with Java technologies and tools
- Working knowledge of SQL databases and SQL itself
- Solid understanding of micro-service architectures
- Team player with initiative and a results-oriented attitude, a good sense for quality
- Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Good English
Would be a plus
- Experience in GUI development with front-end technologies (React.js, Typescript)
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment