About the vacancy
This Europe-based client is one of the world's most established stock exchanges. This is a new project that just started last month and will last several years. We have several teams with about 100 people total operating from the EU with no overtime work expected. The work is split up into small parts based on priority; after a part is released, the team moves on to the next one.
Our scope of engagement includes modern approach to SOA, including AWS and Microservices stack, data warehousing, modern APIs, frontend development and other areas.
We are using Scrum and scaled Agile framework for the project. Program management, Solution Architects, and Business Analysts are involved on the DataArt side.
DataArt’s specialists focus on data streaming and sourcing solutions to ensure data processing necessary for trading operations. The team is preparing to roll out a portal with embedded widgets.
DataArt is also engaged in transforming business processes and migrating from on-premise hosting to Cloud by re-platforming the entire system and using Cloud native technologies. Part of the work includes the integration of systems and data related to a new asset class into the customer's existing IT landscape.
Technology stack & infrastructure: basics: Java 1.7-1.8, Maven, Spring Boot/Security/Data/etc Git (BitBucket); database: PostgreSQL, Oracle; UI: React, JSP; AWS: Anthos/Kubernetes, EC2, API Gateway, Lambda, S3, Matillion, RDS; CI/CD: Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins.
- Writing architectural documentation
- Technical guidance of development teams
- Communications with business and tech stakeholders, discussing architecture
- Hands-on coding experience for prototyping purposes
- Participation in sales process
- Experience with full project life cycle from arch design to production
- Experience working with AWS tech stack
- Knowledge about microservice architectures and integration patterns
- Skills in API design, database design
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools
- Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP), object-oriented design (OOD), and design pattern
- Team player with initiative and a results-oriented attitude, a good sense for quality
- Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Great communication skills, spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience in the finance industry
- Code performance analysis and optimization skills
- Experience in leading dev teams from architectural standpoint
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment