Front-End (React Native) Engineer, Feedback Platform
Our client runs the world's largest platform for managing the reputation of hotels. The system’s foundation is based on feedback from travelers. The application’s database includes 50,000 users from 60 countries and has reviews and comments on 500,000 hotels, inns, and hostels. The company's services are used by hotels and hotel chains that are comprised of the world's most famous brands. A modern semantic technology processes the data points in guest reviews and creates visual summaries. This allows hotel management to monitor their online reputation.
DataArt’s specialists are going to work on a product that simplifies real-time messaging (phone, email, social networks, and messengers) between hoteliers and guests. The system allows hotels to track reviews from guests and constantly be in touch with them.
- New features (70—90%): the goal of the project is to create a UI from scratch, for a new mobile product, based on the existing specification. The backend API is completed and ready to use.
- Maintenance / Bug fixing (5%—10%)
- Client support (0%—10%)
- Document drafting (0%—15%): solution documentation, high level architecture diagram (components), deployment procedure Meetings (5%—10%): regular internal Scrum meetings (Zoom, Skype) and client meetings
- 3+ years of front-end development experience
- 5+ years of experience working in the IT field
- Experience working with React Native
- Experience working with PostgreSQL or similar databases
- Understanding of continues delivery and the ability to work with continuous integration
- Experience working with clients directly
- Good spoken English
- Experience working with Webpack
- Experience managing small teams of developers (2 or more people)