About the vacancy
We offer help and support in relocation to Poland (Wroclaw or Lublin) for the specialist who will take this position.
Our client is a large online retailer with yearly revenue of £1 billion. We have a long history of relationships. Over the years, we have helped this customer maintain and develop a data warehouse (data sourcing, ELT, and business intelligence), web portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, etc.
DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales with analytics and the creation of the cross-functional retail platform.
Our team is brand new — we just hired 2 backend developers, and we need one frontend guy to join this team.
For the first few months, you will maintain an existing webshop. You will be responsible for services (frontend plus a few backend services close to it) deployed to the AWS cloud.
The second part of the project plan is the transition of the system to the new platform.
— 14k–16k PLN Gross per month
— Vacations: 26 working days + 10 illness days without a medical certificate
— Employment contract for unlimited time
— Consultation on getting a residence permit (we will cover all the payments)
— Accommodation for a month in Wroclaw or Lublin
— Relocation bonus – 4000 PLN
— Sports card for almost all the gyms in the city
— Private medical care
- Experience and maturity - there is no clear process to follow, we expect you to define, prioritize, and estimate tasks
- Expertise in React.JS and TypeScript
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructures such as Google Cloud Platform or AWS or Azure
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment