Marketing Coordinator for DACH Markets
We are a flexible and flatly distributed organization heavily relying on self-driven and enthusiastic individuals to achieve company’s and personal goals. With proven track record for equally delivering high quality services to small, midsize and large enterprises, we have grown over the years to a 2.500 employee talent pool spread over 3 continents.
We are looking for an energetic and proactive person who will support our Business Development team in terms of Marketing Coordination for the DACH markets. The responsibilities vary but are not limited to traditional lead generation activities, coordination and mediation of people and project between internal and external stakeholders, event organization, PR coordination, etc.
We, at DataArt, strongly believe in people’s enormous learning capacity and constantly support our employees to develop beyond their role and skill set. Our team consists of people who are firm believers in the notion that if a person is enthusiastic and intelligent enough it will take relatively short period of time to learn how to deal with any task.
- General coordination and support of presales and sales processes
- Collaboration with internal departments and centers of competences
- Support in preparing and executing lead generation campaigns. This includes support in creating the campaign topic, message, target lists, research and archiving
- Coordination of market research for the DACH market, including market trends, target customers, competitors, PR trends, industry specific news, events, fairs, etc.
- Adaptation of marketing materials for DACH market, cooperation with copywriters
- PR coordination. Coordinating the efforts of external PR agency and internal authors from different departments
- Help with organization of internal and external events
- Know-how of sales and marketing for B2B service companies, preferably in IT business (1-3 years of experience)
- Knowledge of Traditional and modern PR and Marketing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Very strong management and coordination talent
- Fluency in English and German, both spoken and written (at least B2)
- Experience in working in distributed and multi-cultural environments
- Good sense in written form of marketing communications
- Understanding of lead generation process, marketing campaigns, CRM tracking
- Market research knowledge
- Familiarity with software development principles