Build Engineer, Financial Management Software
About the vacancy
Our client is a leading provider of financial and accounting systems for international enterprises. The company delivers intricate solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
DataArt's team is currently supporting the client's existing products and helping them develop new services and applications. The project is to build a modern API around the existing system (written in C++).
We are looking for a specialist who is ready to work independently as a build and release engineer. Among the main tasks are tuning, optimizing, and improving the deployment of builds. The specialist will directly communicate with the client.
- 10+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Experience in software development using С++
- Knowledge of .NET, experience working with MSBuild, Powershell, MS Team Server
- Experience working with IBM Rational ClearCase, InstallShield
- Experience with SQL
- Spoken English.
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment