.NET Architect, Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice
About the vacancy
DataArt collaborates with MedTech providers to accelerate their product development helping them stay ahead of the market. DataArt delivers robust digital solutions that help healthcare & life sciences organizations foster innovation and digital transformation, improve outcomes, and solve complex business challenges.
We are looking for a .NET Architect who will join our rapidly growing team and provide architecture consulting services to our clients and delivery teams. The Architect will lead and support solution architecture discovery and design, client engagement activities, guide implementation teams, drive engagements from opportunity through to successful design and implementation. We provide an opportunity to develop architecture skills, choose any direction for a career in architecture development, take responsibility and lead initiatives, engagements and people.
- Drive and be accountable for solution design and discovery exercises for both new and existing clients.
- Elicit business needs and requirements, determine the scope, team, and timelines for projects.
- Lead the implementation of the solution’s architecture from ideation to completion.
- Serve as a top-level escalation point for technical and process concerns, which may arrive from either the implementation team or client (or both).
- Structure and drive conversations with client stakeholders to understand business needs and requirements, conduct audits of client systems, elicit business requirements for system architecture
- Propose appropriate solutions in ambiguous/early-stage situations, estimate scope and budget for the proposed system
- Transform business requirements into technical requirements.
- Communicate requirements and specifications to a project team, guide the team during the implementation stage, control and review processes
- Solid experience as an Architect/Tech Lead – from 5 years in commercial projects
- Know what a "customer-centric attitude" is
- Can communicate clearly and consciously – both verbally and in writing
- Experience in commercial software development on the .NET platform
- Experience with high-level solutions, understanding the principles of interactions between various components of the architecture
- Deep understanding of information systems, key technologies, and constraints
- Knowledge and practical experience in building cloud systems (AWS and/or Azure)
- Practical experience working with MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Understanding of and experience working with C# (including the latest versions of ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ASP.NET Web API)
- Understanding of web services and RESTful API
- Knowledge of WCF, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, and XML/XSL
- Experience working with foreign clients
- Experienced in understanding and documenting functional and technical requirements, able to create and deliver compelling presentations
- Experience in documenting architecture in the form of diagrams (sequence, system map, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders, understand businesses pain points, requirements and translate these into winning solutions
- Strong understanding of information systems, key technologies, and limitations
- Experience with multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments across various domains
- Able to analyze other developers code using basic reverse engineering techniques
- Ability to communicate technical requirements and transfer knowledge to a project team, communicate effectively with project managers and team leaders, the ability to guide and coach team members in developing technical solutions
- Team-oriented approach, excellent communication skills, ability to easily talk to people at different levels
- Solid organizational skills, ability to adapt in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines
- Experience working with Agile methodologies’ of software development
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment