Fullstack (Node.js+Angular) Developer, Digital Health Solutions
Our client is a software innovation firm developing web, mobile, and digital products for digital healthcare transformation.
Currently, the client is building the system from scratch. The main goal is to get insights from clinical, health, and behavioral data to refine engagement and increase personalization of recommendations.
The main focus of the team is to deliver new functionality as per the project roadmap. Developers are responsible for covering their code by unit and integrational tests and for providing technical documentation that describes the solution.
- New features: 60%
- Maintenance / Bug fixing: 20%
- Document writing: 10%
- Meetings: 10%
- 2+ years’ experience with web technologies
- Experience with Node.js, TypeScript, Angular2+
- Experience working with database management systems (MongoDB)
- Experience writing unit tests
- Skills with version control systems (Git)
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with Docker and RabbitMQ