Middle Node.js Engineer, Data Protection Company
About the vacancy
This US-based client works in the Travel domain and is a data protection company that helps organizations keeping guests and their data safe from breaches.
The project is being developed from scratch where DataArt is the only vendor. At the moment, the team is at the stage of determining the product backlog and architecture.
The main tech stack of the project is Java and AWS. The processes are arranged according to the Agile principle (Scrum).
As the project is new, there are no strict guidelines from the client about technology, so DataArt is the one who suggests the tech stack.
The work on the project will allow for close collaboration with the client.
Currently, we are looking for a Node.js specialist to join our team.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 3+ years of experience with the Node.js platform
- Experience with microservice based architecture
- Understanding of the main design patterns, the principles of building client-server systems
- Experience with AWS products (Lambda, EC2, ECS, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB) or their analogs
- Experience with GraphQL, Appsync, Cognito
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Skills with version control systems (Git)
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- MySQL expertise
- Knowledge of ES6, TypeScript
- Experience in using unit testing and TDD
- Experience with REST Endpoints
- Experience with React.js
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment