Release Engineer, Real Estate Solutions
About the vacancy
The client is the world's largest real estate consultancy, a Fortune 500 company located in New York with a development team based in Texas.
We are assembling a team of 25+ people to work on a new project that aims to help their clients flexibly manage their real estate assets in these post-COVID times. This platform will help the administration and management who rent out workplaces to manage their processes and to have access to information. At the same time, it will give their clients the ability to book workplaces for themselves.
The teams include DataArt engineers and stakeholders from the client side who will work in a mature Scaled Agile Framework.
Technical stack of the project: the backend is to be implemented using Java Spring Boot, React will be used for the frontend, and cloud solution from Azure.
With this project, you will:
• Develop your English skills through communications with the US client
• Work with a brand-new stack, no legacy code to worry about
• Work with a famous international client
• Use Scrum processes.
- Lead operating reviews with service providers inclusive of continuous improvement.
- Be a point of contact for major service issue escalation and crisis management response.
- Lead and influence strategic business investments in applications and infrastructure that build additional business capability or enable more efficient technology operations.
- Manage release processes and cycle
- 2+ years of experience in release engineering, system administration and/or configuration management
- Strong exposure with IT Service Management as well as Development-related Delivery Experience
- Experience working in an Agile SDLC with DevOps
- Knowledge in Business applications and System Analysis
- Profound Understanding of Technology, Tools and Tech Stacks- , Java Springboot, React, DB Management, mobile technologies (iOS/Android), Cloud ,(Azure)
- Spoken English
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment