Senior Python Developer, Cryptocurrency
About the vacancy
Our client is an EU-based crypto custodian company that provides solutions for the secure usage of cryptocurrencies. It was launched in 2014 and it is the only player in the market to provide this technology.
DataArt's specialists augment the client's team by helping extend functionality of their existing products and new products creation. The team size is 6 people with the potential to grow. The developer who will join us will work with state-of-the-art cryptocurrency solutions and a cutting-edge technology stack.
We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
Stack: Python, Microservices, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgress.
- 4+ years of experience building complex web-based applications using Python
- Solid understanding of microservices approach
- Experience developing with cloud platforms such as AWS
- Hands-on experience with microservices/Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Solid interpersonal skills and technology expertise
- Ability to take ownership on the provided task
- Spoken English
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment