Middle QA Automation (Java), Telemedicine Solutions; Sign-on bonus: $1500
About the vacancy
We offer a $1500 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position.
DataArt is assembling a team for an incipient project with a modern stack and microservices architecture. The client is looking to architect and build a complex platform to support multiple telehealth solutions. This is a unique situation when modernization is practically a green field with an opportunity to design things right.
The client is a telemedicine company. A comprehensive digital solution developed by their technicians enables new models of patient care. The basic principle of operation is patient-doctor communication via secure video channels. The company provides emergency teleconferencing assistance to patients in more than 40 states. The service runs on both Web and Mobile applications.
We are looking for an experienced and open-minded professional with a strong knowledge of test methodologies and software release cycles. Experience with testing in a microservices environment and with end-to-end contract-based user testing is a big plus.
- 3+ years of Test Automation experience
- Good knowledge of Java
- REST API testing experience (Java + RestAssured)
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with AWS/GITLAB
- Hands-on testing experience in a microservices environment
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment