Maintenance & Test Engineer, Wireless Solutions
Our client develops Revenue Assurance and Fraud Detection solutions for mobile operators around the world. DataArt is currently helping the client develop a new product line that will expand the analytical capabilities of apps for end-users. This will allow for more effective fraud detection. Mobile operators will be able to assess and predict customer needs more accurately and optimize their networks and package offers.
The project is based on the research tasks, and the developed solution created is primarily evaluated in terms of performance and sustainability. Considerable attention is paid to the development of hardware configuration to work with the software solution.
- Searching and verifying network application settings (both malicious and fraudulent)
- Developing scripts that describe user actions, capturing and generating traffic, simulating user or application behavior
- Testing various changes to the client’s system and components
- Optimizing service parameters
- Monitoring (automated)
- Skills with the Linux command line (bash, building command pipelines, basic Linux administration skills)
- Basic knowledge of the UNIX system
- Experience with CI