Elixir Developer, Therapeutic Training App. Sign-on bonus: $3000
About the vacancy
We offer a $3000 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position.
A German-based company, which is developing mobile applications for in-home therapeutic training, is looking for an experienced Elixir (or Ruby) technical expert.
iOS and Android apps, the backend which serves them (written using Elixir), and a website already exist. The project is growing and we need someone who will help the team with further enhancement of the Solution.
Currently, the team consists of 3 developers (1 backend and 2 mobile), a Business Analyst, and a QA engineer.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Further enhancement of the solution implementing its back-end part
- Help team with back-end related requests
- Analysis of non-technical requirements originating from a regulated environment (medical device development)
- Communication with key stakeholders regarding the further enhancement and planning for the solution
- Rich experience in software development
- Knowledge of Elixir or a desire to learn it
- Experience with Phoenix
- Good communication skills
- Spoken English
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Work at DataArt is
Our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter what differences we may have.
- Long-term partnership
- Respect for individuality and freedom of expression
- Flexible schedule, comfortable offices, and the ability to work from home
- Market-driven compensation and health care
- High quality internal administrative services
Get the opportunity to unleash your potential in DataArt's ecosystem
- Highly qualified team
- Communities and knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Internal educational system
Freedom to explore and opportunities to get new experience and knowledge. Constant willingness to change
- Work contract with DataArt, not project based employment
- Flat structure
- Minimum rules
- Rules and policies change with context, while values stay the same
- Easy movement among offices and opportunities for relocation
The ability to count on each other and the willingness to trust people lies at the heart of relationships in DataArt
- Management via context, bottom-up decision making. We avoid micromanagement
- Clear equal rules and policies
- Fair management
- No ranking vs others, no regular reassessments. Fair seniority assessment