Middle Scala Developer, Social Networking Platform
Our client manages a social platform where information about meetings is posted. The service allows users to register events. It also integrates with payment systems and calendars. Currently it’s used by more than 13 million people from 200 countries. The company's headquarters is located in New York.
DataArt’s specialists will work on the client's web application. The application will simplify the management of group meetings, the search process, and group merging taking into account the interests of users.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Scala 2.11 and Java 8;
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications;
- Experience working with databases (MySQL preferred);
- Experience writing scripts in bash;
- Experience working with Unix/Linux;
- The ability to work with tools for automating the assembly of projects;
- Good team player;
- Good spoken English.
- Basic knowledge of Python 2.7;
- Skills working with Apache httpd.;
- Experience using Continuous Integration systems: TeamCity, Bamboo, Hudson.