Scala Engineer, Cloud-Native Management Platform
DataArt’s client is an American company that is creating a cloud-native management platform to help enterprises move from legacy systems to a cloud model.
The client’s product is focused on getting the policy environment right for the enterprise seeking to move their applications to a cloud-native platform.
The project uses the potential of Scala, container engines like DC/OS, Swarm, Kubernetes, serverless architecture (Lambda engine and FAAS concept) to bring the concept of Container 2.0 to the help customers move to a cloud model.
DataArt’s specialists are developing the existing product (new product development (~80%) and bugfix (~20%).
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the DataArt companies. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
- Strong Scala and Java background
- Good understanding of Container tech (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience in Serverless Architectures with AWS Lambda
- Experience with databases
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Good spoken English
- Experience with AWS Services
- Experience using Continuous Integration systems: TeamCity, Bamboo, Hudson
- Knowledge of project development tools (Gradle, SBT)
- Experience in creating project documentation